Nutrient-rich Soup Kids will Love
– 2 lbs. Zucchini
– 1lb. Green String Beans
– 1 Summer Squash
– 1 Yellow Crookneck
– Handful Fresh Parsley (omit if breastfeeding!)
– Fresh Raw Cream or Butter
– Salt (optional for taste)
1. String Beans and slice Zucchini and Squash lengthwise into quarters.
2. Steam Zucchini, String Beans, and Squash until tender. SAVE the water you use to steam the veggies!
3. Add parsley and all steamed veggies to blender. Then add in your left over water from steaming and blend until smooth. You can add more or less veggie water for desired consistency.
4. Add a dash of Fresh Raw Cream or Butter for taste. No salt necessary but you can add a pinch if you’d like!
5. Serve hot in a bowl OR let cool and serve in a glass on a hot day! The nutrients in this recipe are sure to give you a kick of energy so it’s a perfect for lunchtime or a pre-workout snack.